Knowing that I’ve added something special to a couple’s big day is so important to me! Below are some comments I have collated from previous bookers, taken from online reviews or letters/cards I have received from them. You can also read more feedback in the reviews section on my Facebook page.
James is utterly brilliant. He’s super talented, very accommodating and extremely friendly and enthusiastic. He worked really hard to make sure that the music played during our ceremony suited us and our tastes. All guests have been so complimentary about James. He added a touch of sophistication and class to the ceremony without being cliché. It was an absolute pleasure having him play at our wedding. He is truly exceptional!
– Kate and Morgan (Kelmarsh Hall, Northamptonshire)
– Harmeet and Mitch (Quorn Grange Hotel, Leicestershire)
– Ella and Harrison (Amalfi White, Derbyshire)
– Hannah and Daniel (Hotel Indigo, Stratford-upon-Avon)
– Laura and Matt (Falcon Manor, North Yorkshire)
– Ben and Steve (Kingstanding Farm, Warwickshire)
– Charlotte and Lewis (Barnsdale Hall Hotel, Rutland)
– Nicola and Alan (The Symphony Rooms, Leicester)
– Joe and Jess (Northop Hall Hotel, North Wales)
– Ellie and Stewart (St Peter’s Church & DoubleTree Hotel, Chester)
– Joe Durow (Private Party, Desford, Leicestershire)
– Jenny and Jeremy (Private Party, Willoughby-on-the-Wolds, Nottinghamshire)
For more reviews, please see my Facebook page.